This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the CMS Wares website, <https://cmswares.com>. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you on the website.
- How such information is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The use and nature of the cookies utilized on the website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or the feedback form listed on our contact page:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We will not subscribe you, without your explicit permission, to our mailing lists, or otherwise contact you, except in response to your communications. You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time simply by informing us of the same.
We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information on the website, that information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and for "https" at the beginning of the web page's address.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers storing personally identifiable information are secured from unauthorized access.
- First-party (from us): Store your user preferences for website sections where you may customize settings.
Please contact us, should you have any questions regarding the contents of this notice.